VEC H300SF 15L Thermal Fogger
VEC H300SF 15L Thermal Fogger
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Secure payments
VEC - H300SFThermal Fogger Quad Mounted 15L - On request only!
Thermal fogging works by vaporizing water or oil based chemical solutions at the end of the resonator, the fogging barrel, which condenses on contact with cool ambient air to form a dense visible fog-cloud of ultra-fine aerosols that will penetrate even hard-to-reach areas.
Vectorfog® thermal fogging machines are ideal for applying pesticides, disinfectants, biocides, fungicides and odor neutralizers. Engineered to withstand the harshest environments and long-term daily commercial use, they are extremely durable and will last for years when properly maintained. For applications where more corrosive chemicals are required, a stainless steel option is available.
They are also extremely versatile thanks to their unique and patented Dual-Point™ inlet technology; simply turn a valve to switch between water and oil based fogging. There is no need for additional equipment or modifications.
- Tank Capacity: 15 Liters
- Fuel Capacity: 2.4 Liters
- Fuel Consumption: 1.8 LPH
- Flow Rate: 60 LPH Oil (45 LPH Water)
- Droplet Size: 5-30 microns
- Petrol Fuel
- Net Weight: 20 kg
Frost Protection with Thermal Fogging:
Thermal foggers are commonly used for frost protection in agriculture due to several advantages they offer. Here are some of the key benefits of using thermal foggers for frost protection for crops:
1) Effective Coverage: Thermal foggers produce a fine mist of fog that can effectively cover a large area. The fog particles are small and can penetrate vegetation, reaching the target crops more efficiently compared to other methods. This ensures better coverage and protection for a wide range of crops.
2) Rapid Action: Thermal foggers generate heat to vaporize the liquid solution, creating a fog that quickly disperses in the air. The fog can rapidly envelop the crops, creating a protective barrier against frost. This fast action is crucial during sudden temperature drops or when there is limited time to implement frost protection measures.
3) Improved Frost Protection: The fog created by thermal foggers has insulating properties, which can help in preventing heat loss from the crops. It forms a protective layer that reduces radiative cooling and heat transfer from the plant surfaces. This helps to maintain a slightly higher temperature around the crops, minimizing the risk of frost damage.
4) Reduced Water Usage: Compared to traditional methods like sprinklers or irrigation systems, thermal foggers require much less water. The fogging process uses a liquid solution that is vaporized into fog, resulting in significantly lower water consumption. This makes thermal foggers a more efficient and water-saving option for frost protection, especially in regions with limited water resources.
5) Precise Application: Thermal foggers allow precise control over the fogging process. They offer adjustable flow rates, droplet sizes, and direction, allowing farmers to tailor the application to specific crop requirements. This flexibility ensures that the fog is evenly distributed and reaches the desired areas, providing effective frost protection without wastage.
6) Environmentally Friendly: Thermal foggers typically use organic or biodegradable solutions for fog generation, reducing the environmental impact. Additionally, the fogging process requires minimal energy and has low carbon emissions compared to other frost protection methods. This makes thermal foggers a more sustainable choice for crop protection.
7) Versatility: Thermal foggers can be used for various purposes beyond frost protection. They are also effective for pest control, disease management, and odor control in agricultural settings. This versatility makes them a valuable investment for farmers, as they can serve multiple functions and provide a cost-effective solution for different crop-related challenges.
It's important to note that while thermal foggers offer advantages for frost protection, their efficacy may vary depending on specific crop types, weather conditions, and other factors. Farmers should consider consulting with agricultural experts or local extension services to determine the most suitable frost protection measures for their crops.
Note: This machine is only available on pre-order!