Rid your home of mice with a non-toxic mice zapper that humanely kills mice with sharp, 7000V strong shocks of electricity.
Facts: - Electronic mice zapper - Kills mice quickly and humanely - Non-toxic, ideal for households with pets - Delivers five 7000w high voltage shocks - Flashes green when rodent has been exterminated - Extension LED light indicator - Alarm sounds when a catch enters - Base is waterproof for thorough cleaning - Perfect for non-toxic lure like NARA or D2K Snap Taps - 4x AA Size batteries (Not Included) or power court can operate the trap
The electronic mice zapper is the reusable, non-toxic solution to ridding your home of vermin, simply plug it in and the alarm will sound when it’s time to empty the trap.
Plug, play and let do its way!
Plug in the device, bait it and place it along the rodent’s path. When the trap is triggered, five high voltage shocks will eliminate the pest and the alarm will sound while the light flashes green. The LED light indicator will let you know when a mouse was caught.
No mess cleaning
Delivering a powerful shock that instantly eliminates pests, you’ll be able to empty the remains into the bin without touching the rodent with little mess left behind. The waterproof bottom may be washed before setting the trap again.
Use the device over and over again, as and when you need with a zap trap that is easy to set, easy to move and easy to operate.